Pierce had his annual allergist appointment this morning and the Dr told us that we could go ahead and give him 1/4th a cup of milk per day and see what happens. He has been eating pizza, yogurt and other stuff with milk IN it for while now and does not seem to be affected by it. When Joe mentioned this to the allergist he said that that is actually a better test to a milk allergy than an actual skin test. So he told us to go ahead with the milk knowing that the worst that will happen is that he will break out in hives and we will know that he is not quite ready for actual milk yet. We have always been told that he would grow out of it eventually....hopefully eventually is now here.